Übersetzung & Definition
the Democratic Party: die Demokratische Partei
a Democrat: ein Demokrat
- "It's actually only the fourth time since 1932 that the Social Democrats haven't held enough seats in the Parliament to lead the government."
- "The Democrats position themselves to the left on issues of economy and social policy."
- "America has two political parties: Republican and Democrat."
- "Jean : Bruno, can you tell me about the difference between Democrats and Republicans?"
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "Jean : Excuse me Philip, are you a Democrat?"
- "Also, and this is very important, the symbol of the Democratic Party is a donkey."
- "The Democrats are also sometimes called "liberals", which originally referred to their strong support of individual rights and liberties."
- "Jean : I have heard that the Democrats are the good guys."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Democratic party'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.