Übersetzung & Definition
to deserve: verdienen
I deserve this promotion. Ich verdiene diese Beförderung.
UK: He deserved to be sent to prison.
US: Her ideas certainly deserve consideration.
- "Like he deserves our respect as a human being, or an ostrich."
- "Narrator : Do you think that these animals deserve these equal rights?"
- "The most common way to become a manager is to be given a promotion, often at the expense of your colleagues who think they deserve the position more than you."
- "Now we've come to realise that animals deserve the right to be treated fairly in a place free from discrimination."
- "Now, I'd like everyone to treat Jermaine with the insanity and paranoia that he deserves, mmkay?"
- "I am sure that you would agree that this occasion deserves an extra special celebration."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "Here are the 4 GOLDEN STEPS to receive the compensation you probably deserve"
- "Don't you think that internet users deserve privacy?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Deserve'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.