Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I am devoted to various evil causes and ventures."
- "Someone who understands that I'm devoted to my work, and someone who accepts me as I am. Also, they need to like cats, and if they like algebra, that would be ideal."
- "We devote our lives to your cause."
- "A CEO couldn't ask for a more devoted special assistant."
- "Susie : The second floor is devoted to health, beauty, and relaxation."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Devoted husband and father of three, Verne Calahan, was found walking down the road near his home in Somerset, Kentucky early yesterday evening."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Devoted'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!