Übersetzung & Definition
devoted: treu ergeben
to devote: sich hingeben, widmen
- "I am devoted to various evil causes and ventures."
- "We devote our lives to your cause."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Someone who understands that I'm devoted to my work, and someone who accepts me as I am. Also, they need to like cats, and if they like algebra, that would be ideal."
- "Susie : The second floor is devoted to health, beauty, and relaxation."
- "Devoted husband and father of three, Verne Calahan, was found walking down the road near his home in Somerset, Kentucky early yesterday evening."
- "A CEO couldn't ask for a more devoted special assistant."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Devoted'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.