Übersetzung & Definition
a difficulty: eine Schwierigkeit
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Bruno : In conclusion, my trip to London has been difficult at times."
- "These last few months have been very difficult for me."
- "Though you still show much difficulty respecting our "no touching" rule, you have demonstrated great progress in the following areas"
- "I've settled some of my more difficult business disputes in there."
- "Bruno : I will now divide you into two teams. Each team will have a diabolically difficult task."
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Bruno : Tonight is going to be difficult."
- "Why is forcing democracy on a country so difficult?"
- "Thank you for coming on such short notice, during these difficult circumstances."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Difficult'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.