Übersetzung & Definition
a disease: eine Krankheit, eine Erkrankung
Scientists are researching a cure for this disease. Für diese Krankheit forschen Wissenschaflter nach einer Heilmethode.
UK: Scientists are researching a cure for this disease.
US: Bruno has a terrible, terrible, terrible disease.
- "Nurse Baker : Listen, I'm not saying you've got any of these diseases, there's just a risk."
- "Horatio : Yes, Anosmia is a terrible, terrible, terrible disease."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Nurse Baker : Well, there's a risk that your blood may contain infectious diseases such as HIV..."
- "Insufficient or poor-quality sleep increases the risk of high blood pressure and heart disease, as well as the probability of making risky decisions."
- "Doctors believe that drinking red wine in moderation prevents cancer, heart disease and other ailments."
- "An era of dance music, cheap cologne, innocent touching, and disease-free casual sex!"
- ""Sleep is essential... at least 8 hours for most adults... lack of sleep leads to bad health... high blood pressure... heart disease... poor performance at work"... Ey up, that sounds serious!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Disease'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.