Übersetzung & Definition
to download: herunterladen, downloaden
a download: ein Download
- "Though next time you download from the internet, I suggest you use a USB key."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "It's the new anti-theft "app" that I downloaded this morning."
- "Downloads should stay free and legal."
- "Digital downloads and CDs aren't killing off the traditional vinyl album, and it seems that the Internet is actually safeguarding its future."
- "You have full access to the internet but will be unable to download files on to your computer."
- "Hannah : Well, I believe that the government is entitled to make downloads illegal."
- "Then again I download a lot of por... porcupine... porcupine documentaries!"
- "Internet piracy, which involves file sharing and unauthorized downloading of copyrighted material, may be made illegal in several European countries."
- "If the anti-piracy legislation is passed, government agencies will be tracking IP addresses, monitoring our downloads, maybe even reading our emails!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Download'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.