Übersetzung & Definition
an earthquake: ein Erdbeben
- "Moira : Speaking of Mexico, or more precisely the Gulf of Mexico, an earthquake struck the west coast of central Florida last night."
- "China: an earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit central China, leaving 6,000 people dead and the Chinese city of Xangxingxongdo in ruins."
- "When they had the earthquake in San Francisco back in nineteen-six, they said that ol' mother nature was up to her old tricks."
- "It's been abandoned since the earthquake of 1989."
- "Brent : Moira, witnesses say that the initial earthquake lasted for nearly 50 seconds."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
- "I had a flat tire, I didn't have enough money for cab fare...earthquake...locusts!"
- "This was the strongest earthquake to hit the region in over 30 years."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Earthquake'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...