Übersetzung & Definition
to eat: essen
Dieses Verb ist unregelmäßig:
I eat / I ate / I have eaten
- "-They have been known to eat cats (particularly ALF)"
- "Follow it down through the valley towards the ocean of gratitude... we will be eating fish today."
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
- "I will eat you all!"
- "Reverend : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of Philip Cheeter, sadly eaten by a bear before his time."
- "Philip : I got eaten by a bear."
- "I was definitely eaten by a bear."
- "Mr. Cheeter, I don't have any record of you being eaten by a bear in my files."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "That's the fifth human he's eaten this week."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Eat'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.