Übersetzung & Definition
an environmental initiative: eine Umweltschutzinitiative
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
- "Sigourney : Well Bruno, I write what I see, and during our interview you gave me no indication that the environmental initiatives of your own company interested you in the slightest."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "So as you can see, the Delavigne Corporation has a number of exciting projects planned for 2007, ranging from the launch of innovative new fragrances, business ventures as well as environmental initiatives."
- "Susie : Delavigne is a San Francisco-based cosmetics company, and I'm here today to tell you about some of the environmental initiatives we're currently working on."
- "I asked you here to speak about environmental initiatives in general, not to use my programme as a platform to promote your own company!"
- "Bruno Delavigne in person, hoping for an interview about the environmental initiatives at the company."
- "As I mentioned in my email, I'm looking to get some advice on possible environmental initiatives that we could incorporate here at Delavigne."
- "We worked on incorporating some environmental initiatives together."
- "She's the one that spearheaded our latest environmental initiatives."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Environmental initiative'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.