Übersetzung & Definition
to establish: aufbauen, gründen, errichten, beweisen
To establish a business Ein Geschäft gründen
(well) established: (gut, seit langem) etabliert
an establishment: eine Niederlassung, eine Einrichtung
UK: We have now established that Madeleine was killed by her mother.
US: The Delavigne Corporation is a very well-established company.
- "We have video footage of masked members of this group breaking in to our establishment shortly before we opened on Friday."
- "As secretary of the local Ladies' Knitting Collective, I am key in determining the establishments which the ladies of this city frequent."
- "Ref: FDA Establishment Inspection Report"
- "My brand is established."
- "Listen, Sleepwalker, I'm going to try and establish your position."
- "An established, high-end French product on the American market would do very well."
- "Also, I thought I should bring it to your attention that Horatio has already established his own nap time policy, apparently it has been in place for several decades, and he seems to be ultra-productive!"
- "- DO NOT smoke in the establishment."
- "I have been assured that we have every right to take legal action against your establishment."
- "A connection between the recent animal incidents has not yet been established;"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Establish'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.