Übersetzung & Definition
an example: ein Beispiel
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "Examples: "She demanded a letter of apology from me after I destroyed her life."
- "Examples: "He never apologized for breaking my nose, but I still love him.""
- "Examples: "She still hasn't apologized for breaking my heart or my nose."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Here are a few examples: adopt a tree, or maybe even a forest!"
- "Examples: "The government sent a letter of apology after destroying the village by drone strike."
- "I won't go into details but, in a classic example of cultural misunderstanding, she thought the small, red phone was intended as a gift, and she is now refusing to give it back!"
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "Ursula : Air conditioning is a classic example of short-term thinking."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Example'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.