Übersetzung & Definition
to exchange: austauschen
We've already exchanged phone numbers. Wir haben schon Telefonnummern ausgetauscht.
an exchange: ein Austausch
UK: We've already exchanged phone numbers.
US: The exchange rate between the US and Kalakistan is very favorable.
- "Brian and Charlie exchange text messages."
- "Money is useful because it can be exchanged for products and services."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent email exchange between the two of us"
- "You can call me Bruno, I hope we can exchange meditation techniques."
- "Archibald : While I'd love to exchange more absurd exaggerations with you, Miss Watson, I would love even more to help find your server and have it back to you by tomorrow afternoon."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "Christmas is a time for giving, and what better way to celebrate it than by exchanging gifts with our colleagues?"
- "So you want to exchange some money?"
- "Actually all of them told me, Philip and Susie sent me blind carbon copies of all of the emails you exchanged, and Icarus called me as soon as you finished speaking to him, you know how nervous he gets."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Exchange'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.