Übersetzung & Definition
a (managing) executive: ein (leitender) Geschäftsführer
(an) executive (decision): (eine Entscheidung) der Geschäftsleitung
UK: I think it's time for an executive decision.
US: I'm only attracted to successful young executives.
- "The Executive Super Gold Savings Account"
- "Time management is essential to high-level executives, and I want to know about your timetable."
- "Luna : But sir, this is no replacement for an experienced HR executive."
- "I mean, no more than your average single, overworked executive."
- "Miaow Yang (IFC executive): ...But Mr. Delavigne, Mr. Oléré, we are prepared to give you a billion dollars!"
- "I am actively seeking an executive assistant opportunity in a demanding, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment such as the Delavigne Corporation."
- "We require a minimum balance of at least $7000 for you to open an Executive Super Gold Savings Account."
- "In the meantime, I'd like to show you the executive offices, introduce you to the staff, and answer any questions you may have."
- "We have a new sales staff made up of bright young executives, and it takes time to train them, it's as simple as that."
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Executive'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.