Übersetzung & Definition
extremely (difficult): extrem, äußerst (schwierig)
extreme (punishment): (eine) extreme, drastische (Bestrafung)
- "I am extremely popular in Germany."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne was marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "The day is reported as being "extremely unpopular" with workers and school children."
- "Warning: Bruno can be extremely charming, please do not fall in love with him!"
- "Brian : Well, as you can see, this dog is extremely lazy."
- "When I started out, I was extremely career orientated."
- "Instead, you're going to be taking part in some exciting, challenging, and extremely dangerous missions..."
- "In any case, destroying your computer sounds a bit extreme."
- "Brian : Well, as you can see, this dog is extremely... lazy."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Extremely'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...