Übersetzung & Definition
a family: eine Familie
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "That's actually why I came back here to London, to get the unconditional love and support of my loving family."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "A small family place."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "It's a family affair"
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect...and to a lesser extent money and drugs."
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "You can treat me like dirt 'cause you're my only family"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Family'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.