Übersetzung & Definition
famous: bekannt, berühmt
UK: If you could choose, what famous person would you like to date?
US: I would date someone who is famous for their good looks.
- "You must taste something very special... Tonton Hubert's famous foie gras!"
- "Brian : So Bruno, this is the famous tube: The London Underground."
- "I'm here with the famous Texan millionaire, Harold Percy Warbuckle."
- "Brian : She had a famous person in her cab."
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, here we are at the famous Sydney Opera House."
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "Adelaide's most famous barbecue restaurant is looking for a barbecue operator."
- "Brian : Well, next I usually distribute my famous homemade biscuits."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Famous'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...