Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "Brian : Well, next I usually distribute my famous homemade biscuits."
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, here we are at the famous Sydney Opera House."
- "I'm here with the famous Texan millionaire, Harold Percy Warbuckle."
- "I am offering a handful of Bruno's most esteemed business associates the opportunity to come dressed as famous inmates."
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "My old pal Herbert Broccoli, the same man who produced the famous James Band films, has asked me to be a silent partner in a movie that begins shooting next week, right here in San Francisco."
- "Adelaide's most famous barbecue restaurant is looking for a barbecue operator."
- "You must taste something very special... Tonton Hubert's famous foie gras!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Famous'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!