Übersetzung & Definition
(the) fashion (industry): (die) Mode (Industrie)
(a) fashionable (dress): (ein) modisches (Kleid)
Mr. Tutu is wearing a very fashionable tutu. Herr Tutu trägt ein sehr modisches Ballettröckchen.
(He acts) in a (bizarre) fashion: (Er benimmt) sich auf (seltsame) Weise
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Influential Fashion Figure Pierre Luc Patrice Dead at 71"
- "As a result of this experience, I have mastered my own emotions, which has made me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
- "Fukuyama : Karaoke toilets are the latest fashion in Japan."
- "The reclusive Patrice, who retired from activity in 2002, is credited with many breakthroughs both in couture and in the fashion business."
- ""Fashion", "class", "cool" and "modern" are the key words we're going for."
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Fashion'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.