Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "The fleet of Mile High planes features fully reclining seats for every pilot and co-pilot."
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "Good Week/Bad Week is a popular feature in the British tabloid, The Sunday Roast."
- "They have been featured in such classic films as "ET" and "Alien", though those titles are misleading."
- "Art dealer : All of Plazbo's paintings feature squares and circles."
- "Featuring - Horatio, the juggling shaman"
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "However, I do think your readers may be interested in a feature about our new store in London."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Feature'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!