Übersetzung & Definition
- "Susie : Well, firstly, we're interested in a new line of products for 15 to 24 year-old men."
- "Firstly, Delavigne has never done a co-branded product with anyone."
- "Firstly, I would like to thank you for your recent correspondence."
- "Firstly, I would just like to state that it was a special pleasure for me to come and take a tour of the Delavigne offices."
- "Firstly, what is a "letterhead"?"
- "Firstly, we are an equal opportunity employer."
- "Firstly, I must say that I'm disappointed in you."
- "Firstly, the recipient is warned that their PalPay account is about to expire, and sent to a bogus webpage where they are asked to enter their account details, address, and even their social security number."
- "Firstly, the Six Nations tournament offers the chance for six European nations – England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, and Wales – to match up against one another."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Firstly'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.