Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Firstly, I must say that I'm disappointed in you."
- "Firstly, we are an equal opportunity employer."
- "Susie : Well, firstly, we're interested in a new line of products for 15 to 24 year-old men."
- "Firstly, the Six Nations tournament offers the chance for six European nations – England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, and Wales – to match up against one another."
- "Firstly, what is a "letterhead"?"
- "Firstly, Delavigne has never done a co-branded product with anyone."
- "Firstly, I would like to thank you for your recent correspondence."
- "Firstly, I would just like to state that it was a special pleasure for me to come and take a tour of the Delavigne offices."
- "Firstly, the recipient is warned that their PalPay account is about to expire, and sent to a bogus webpage where they are asked to enter their account details, address, and even their social security number."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Firstly'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!