Übersetzung & Definition
a flower: eine Blume
- "Dresses and dolls and flowers?"
- "Why didn't Bruno ask us to find a flower?"
- "The product, "Lion Flower", is currently being sold alongside "TigerLily" at one third of the price."
- "Daydream, I fell asleep amid the flowers, for a couple of hours."
- "I wanted to see some real, live San Francisco gays, with flowers in their hair, and rainbows."
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and "Flower Power"."
- "For this reason I have sent you a bottle of "Lion Flower" by express delivery, which should arrive in the next couple of days."
- "Your mission is to find me a flower."
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Flower'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Was unsere User sagen:
Besser als ein Wörterbuch: Verbessern EnglischkurseSie Ihr Englisch gratis mit Gymglish.