Übersetzung & Definition
for (over 100 years): seit (über 100 Jahren)
(for the first time) in over 50 years: (zum ersten Mal) seit über 50 Jahren
- "I have been living in America for 23 years now, and I am incapable of using a telephone, and my best friend is a monkey!"
- "Wine woman : ...and we've been cultivating Zinfandel grapes for over 100 years..."
- "Also, I thought I should bring it to your attention that Horatio has already established his own nap time policy, apparently it has been in place for several decades, and he seems to be ultra-productive!"
- "The quote "Keep it in the family" which has adorned every label of D&C clothing for over 100 years, will have to be changed too as it doesn't quite ring true anymore!"
- "This was the strongest earthquake to hit the region in over 30 years."
- "We've been working across the hall from each other for over 13 years!"
- "You have been in a coma for 10 days now."
- "I have been living in America for 23 years now, and I am incapable of using a telephone... and my best friend is a monkey!"
- "August 18th : Server at station 12 produced a loud beeping sound for over an hour this morning."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'For over years'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.