Übersetzung & Definition
for the last time: zum letzten Mal
for the (very) first time: zum (aller)ersten Mal
- "As our eyes met for the first time, I felt her looking deep into my soul, a place where no woman had ever penetrated."
- "It's an honor to meet you, the leaders of Europe, for the first time."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "You are cordially invited to my grand opening, which will be filled with art, snacks, and for the first time at any event that I've hosted, no strippers."
- "Brian : For the last time, I don't have an stupid accent!"
- "This evening you will meet our precious Bruno for the first time."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "Edward : For the last time, Philip: I'm from England, I'm not from Sweden!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'For the last time'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.