Übersetzung & Definition
to force: zwingen
a force: eine Kraft, eine Stärke
The door is heavy. You need to use lot of force to open it. Die Tür ist schwer. Man braucht viel Kraft, um sie zu öffnen.
- "Force of habit..."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Why is forcing democracy on a country so difficult?"
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "European Supermarkets , which will be forced to give a one Euro price reduction for each minute a customer spends waiting in the check-out queue."
- "I'm not going to suggest that we force all pubs to allow smoking, and ban non-smokers, however tempting this may be."
- "I was forced to renounce tea in favour of coffee."
- "Mistake 2: You should never force lions to wear rollerblades."
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Force'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.