Übersetzung & Definition
formal: formal, formell
informal: informell, formlos
UK: You look so smart in your formal suit!
US: I'd like you to come to my office for an informal chat.
- "Xavier never received a formal education, but he became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer."
- "We like to keep things informal at Delavigne."
- "The school offers happy and informal language lessons in a pretty farmhouse called Dill Cottage."
- "Although he never received a formal education, Delavigne became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer through his hard work and dedication."
- "In the future, you should ask someone to proofread any application letters you may send out, and make your tone more formal."
- "Please consider this letter as a formal demand for payment, following prolonged lack of action on your part."
- "I still haven't heard you make a formal offer, Miss Bliss."
- "Helpful hints: informal guideline to Delavigne Corp's customer service policy"
- "Meet me next to the coffee machine at 3pm tomorrow for an informal meeting so that we can come up with some party ideas!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Formal'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.