Übersetzung & Definition
the foundation (of a company): die Gründung (einer Firma)
Note that a foundation can also refer to an institution, particularly one which is financed by donations or private funding.
the foundation(s) (of a building): Das Fundament (eines Gebäudes)
- "The Cryonics Foundation – because it's only natural to want unnaturally long life!"
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
- "I can't wait to tell you about my plans for the foundation."
- "Danica : Bruno, this is Danica Delavigne, Chairman, Delavigne Foundation for Kids who can't smell good."
- "Helen : Hello, Cryonics Foundation, Helen speaking, how can I extend your life today?"
- "Since its foundation, the Delavigne Corporation has grown slowly but surely."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "The Movers and Shakers Foundation cordially invites you to the 12th annual Entrepreneur Business Network Event: 17 May, 7:00PM - 11:00PM, The Bohemian Club, San Francisco."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Foundation'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.