Übersetzung & Definition
a fragrance: ein Duft, ein Parfum
fragrant: duftend, wohlriechend
UK: What fragrance are you wearing? It smells horrible.
US: Horatio creates personalized fragrances for the rich and famous.
- "While other children played football after school, Bruno invented perfumes in his room. Bruno was sent to Paris at the age of 13 to learn the art of fragrance from his grandfather."
- "Delavigne's premier fragrance for the metrosexual man!"
- "Philip : Our flagship fragrance, Bruno."
- "SAN FRANCISCO – The luxury fragrance industry has been rocked by allegations that one of the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation may be a spy."
- "You ignore the ad, but as you're walking past, you get hit in the face by a big blast of TigerLily fragrance."
- "Head "Nose" and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "It is Delavigne's biggest seller Down Under (in Australia), and had been among the most popular fragrances for men aged 25-40 until recently."
- "Authorities suspect the balloon was commandeered by a passenger, eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "This is where many of our most powerful fragrances come from. Knock knock, Horatio?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Fragrance'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.