Übersetzung & Definition
in general: im Allgemeinen
- "Jonas : Actually Brent, Scandinavia is a region made up of several countries, generally Norway, Denmark and Sweden."
- "Janine : It depends on the state but, in general, the payments are stopped after six months."
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "Generally, it's workers who are laid off that receive unemployment benefits."
- "I never thought I would leave the Delavigne Corporation and I have sincerely appreciated my time with the company in general and on the retail team in particular."
- "I asked you here to speak about environmental initiatives in general, not to use my programme as a platform to promote your own company!"
- "I am your new king, and generally awesome human being, Philip Cheeter."
- "To become a manager, you generally demonstrate experience, aptitude and good leadership skills."
- "Assistant : I'm sorry to break this to you, Mr Marron, but in general plants don't respond well to being put in ovens."
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Generally'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...