Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I am your new king, and generally awesome human being, Philip Cheeter."
- "To become a manager, you generally demonstrate experience, aptitude and good leadership skills."
- "Assistant : I'm sorry to break this to you, Mr Marron, but in general plants don't respond well to being put in ovens."
- "Jonas : Actually Brent, Scandinavia is a region made up of several countries, generally Norway, Denmark and Sweden."
- "Generally, it's workers who are laid off that receive unemployment benefits."
- "I asked you here to speak about environmental initiatives in general, not to use my programme as a platform to promote your own company!"
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "I never thought I would leave the Delavigne Corporation and I have sincerely appreciated my time with the company in general and on the retail team in particular."
- "Janine : It depends on the state but, in general, the payments are stopped after six months."
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Generally'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!