Übersetzung & Definition
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "My name is Cheeter, Philip Cheeter: Director of sales at the Delavigne Corporation, generous, dynamic lover, and most recently, super effective FBI agent."
- "California is one of the most generous states when it comes to family leave, and the Delavigne Corporation is well-known for its progressive approach."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "Very generous."
- "Our very healthy profits in the first half of this year will not only result in generous dividends for our shareholders, but will in large part be re-invested into generating even better results."
- "And helped myself to a generous plate"
- "I will show you my love by giving you a beautiful gift, because I am a kind, generous, understanding leader."
- "Your decision to terminate Mrs. Hughes will cost this company 2 months of salary in addition to a generous severance package."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Generous'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.