Übersetzung & Definition
I get, have the impression that (Bruno is dissatisfied with our work): Ich habe den Eindruck, dass (Bruno nicht mit unserer Arbeit zufrieden ist)
I was under the impression (that Brian liked women): ich hatte den Eindruck, (dass Bruno Frauen mochte)
- "I get the impression that he could work all night if he had to."
- "It's Horatio's 102nd birthday next Thursday, and I wanted to do something special for him. He is one of my closest friends and sometimes I get the impression that he is lonely in that laboratory of his."
- "I was under the impression that the country is comprised of mostly plateaus and deserts."
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "In any case, you were under the impression that those rates were fixed, but they are in fact variable."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Get the impression'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.