Übersetzung & Definition
I get, have the impression that (Bruno is dissatisfied with our work): Ich habe den Eindruck, dass (Bruno nicht mit unserer Arbeit zufrieden ist)
I was under the impression (that Brian liked women): ich hatte den Eindruck, (dass Bruno Frauen mochte)
- "It's Horatio's 102nd birthday next Thursday, and I wanted to do something special for him. He is one of my closest friends and sometimes I get the impression that he is lonely in that laboratory of his."
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "In any case, you were under the impression that those rates were fixed, but they are in fact variable."
- "I was under the impression that the country is comprised of mostly plateaus and deserts."
- "I get the impression that he could work all night if he had to."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Get the impression'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...