Übersetzung & Definition
global warming: die Erderwärmung
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gases is contributing to global warming."
- "Moira : I'm no expert Candy, but strange weather patterns are believed to be a result of global warming."
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
- "Susie : Moira, we're extremely concerned about global warming."
- "Global warming: "Poppycock!"
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "It's freezing in San Francisco and you think it's connected to global warming?"
- "Could this be a symptom of global warming?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Global warming'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.