Übersetzung & Definition
the government: die Regierung
- "Founder and CEO Harold Percy Warbuckle is the driving force behind these changes, and realizes that in today's world, governments don't effect change, billionaires do."
- "Philip : My god, you take the fun out of government."
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself "King and all-round awesome leader" of the country."
- "I'm sure they already have a stable government."
- "You with the government?"
- "Examples: "The government sent a letter of apology after destroying the village by drone strike."
- "Philip : Her family's really into government."
- "We'll need an unstable government, possibly with a dictator."
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Government'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.