Übersetzung & Definition
Great Britain: Großbritannien
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "This is the first in a series of articles which aim to provide our readers with an insight into current events in Britain, as well as offering you a weekly rant by a rather outspoken woman."
- "So, my Christmas message this year is simple: people of Britain, no matter how bad the economy gets, please don't occupy Buckingham Palace."
- "Luna : Delavigne does have offices in Britain and France."
- "Kevin : Yes, Wales is next to England, it's a part of Britain."
- "In the meantime, government researchers across Britain are waiting to see the effectiveness of this new policy."
- "So, cheers to you, perfumers of Britain, cheers to you!"
- "The possibility of a Brexit - an exit for Britain from the European Union - is very real, and frankly I'm scared."
- "Susie : We've had angry letters about this advertising campaign from people in Britain and Germany, too."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Great britain'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.