Übersetzung Great britain
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "This is the first in a series of articles which aim to provide our readers with an insight into current events in Britain, as well as offering you a weekly rant by a rather outspoken woman."
- "Luna : Delavigne does have offices in Britain and France."
- "Susie : We've had angry letters about this advertising campaign from people in Britain and Germany, too."
- "When people think about Britain, what's the first thing they think of?"
- "So, cheers to you, perfumers of Britain, cheers to you!"
- "The possibility of a Brexit - an exit for Britain from the European Union - is very real, and frankly I'm scared."
- "Kevin : Yes, Wales is next to England, it's a part of Britain."
- "So, my Christmas message this year is simple: people of Britain, no matter how bad the economy gets, please don't occupy Buckingham Palace."
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "In the meantime, government researchers across Britain are waiting to see the effectiveness of this new policy."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Great britain'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!