Übersetzung & Definition
growth: das Wachstum
to grow: wachsen, zunehmen, steigen
UK: This diagram shows the growth in sales figures for the last quarter.
US: The growth of the company is my number one concern.
- "However, its growth is not such good news for the environment."
- "I truly feel that this company has unlimited potential for growth, and our future is so bright!"
- "As far as your tasks go, I require growth in the following areas"
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "The line of Delavigne products which has seen the largest growth is skin care."
- "The only sector showing virtually no growth is Europe."
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... Mongolia!"
- "The growth of the aviation industry is, of course, good news for the business."
- "The 15-24 male demographic has been affected by rumors of breast growth by extensive exposure to unisex perfumes."
- "Caroline : We believe that when YouBeauty.com starts to sell the Delavigne range, you will see an enormous growth in online sales."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Growth'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.