Übersetzung & Definition
a guest: ein Gast
a guest of honor: ein Ehrengast
- "We are guests on Todd's spaceship."
- "Dear guests"
- "You are all invited to the staff canteen at 1.30pm today for a concert of Christmas Carols with special guest, Horatio Oléré, on vocals (and me on piano)!"
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "I expect more guests in a couple of weeks for Mother's 75th birthday, and I would appreciate it if the repairs were done before their visit."
- "Dave : And what will I find there, the guest toilet?"
- "Harold Warbuckle : Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, my name is Harold P."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "We can show our guests a bit of Australia, and then eat so much that we all throw up!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Guest of honor'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.