Übersetzung & Definition
handsome: attraktiv, gut aussehend
Your son Freddy is a handsome young man. Ihr Sohn Freddy ist ein gut aussehender junger Mann.
Whoever finds my necklace will receive a handsome reward. Wer meine Halskette findet, erhält eine stattliche Belohnung.
UK: I received a handsome sum of money from my aunt.
US: My father is a very handsome man.
- "Announcer : Today, our charismatic and handsome leader is relaxing in front of a fire with his favourite monkey, Giuseppe."
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "Still, there is hope for the human resistance: Edward and I have kidnapped the most important and handsome robot - BrianBot!"
- "Brian : He's tall, handsome, well-dressed, beautiful shoulders, fantastic nose—"
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "Bruno's mom : Bonsoir, my handsome husband."
- "They have peanuts in abundance, and their pilots are very handsome."
- "Marilyn Quincy : Icarus, you never told me you had such handsome colleagues."
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: "Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Handsome'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.