Übersetzung Have a chance
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Anyway, try to send me a quick reply when you have the chance, so that I can make sure everything is okay on the technical side."
- "Bruno : Don't interrupt Philip, you'll have your chance to speak in a moment."
- "I'm writing to let you know in advance that I'll be attending our quarterly managers meeting in San Francisco next month, and so of course we'll have a chance to talk about how things are going here at your subsidiary in Australia."
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "This will be followed by our customary round-table discussion, where everyone will have a chance to go over this year's figures and talk about the direction in which the company is moving."
- "I could sell these items at auction, but I thought I'd let my dear colleagues have a chance to buy them first."
- "Let me start off by saying that I consider myself lucky to have had the chance to speak to Miss Bliss in person."
- "Do you think the Italians have a chance?"
- "I trust you both had a chance to put together some compelling arguments?"
- "Have you had a chance to proofread the content for the Delavigne Website?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Have a chance'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!