Übersetzung & Definition
a helicopter (or "a copter"): ein Helikopter, ein Hubschrauber
Come on, I'll give you a ride in my helicopter. Komm schon, ich nehme dich im Helikopter mit.
- "Then in the middle of the ceremony, you fly away in a helicopter with your boss?"
- "Send a helicopter!"
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "I imagine that in the helicopter, the noise, confusion and emotion of the moment might have influenced her."
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
- "I first started getting suspicious in the helicopter."
- "Bruno : (to Susie) Susie, welcome aboard my private helicopter, my love."
- "Susie : It's funny, earlier in the helicopter, I thought... for a second, I thought you said... oh, never mind, it's so ridiculous."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Helicopter'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.