Übersetzung & Definition
to help someone out: jemandem helfen
- "Perhaps you're saving to buy an apartment, or planning a family: we'll help you out every step of the way."
- "My friend Bruno Delavigne told me about a lawyer friend of his who might be able to help us out!"
- "And we have a special guest to help us out."
- "You know what... if you give me the darn list, maybe I can help you out."
- "I'm doing a story about Harold Warbuckle, could you help out by answering a few questions?"
- "But to help me out is our Brazilian correspondent, João Carlos do Sabino, who's reporting on a women's beach volleyball tournament down in that fabulous city, Rio de Janeiro, João?"
- "It's kind of you to help me out with the reading of my grandfather's will."
- "I just thought you wanted to help out!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Help someone out'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.