Übersetzung & Definition
the history (of the world): die Geschichte (der Welt)
in the history (of automobiles): in der Geschichte (des Automobils)
The biggest pizza in the history of pizza-making was cooked in Pisa. Die größte Pizza in der Geschichte des Pizzamachens wurde in Pisa gebacken.
my (banking) history: meine (Bank-) Vorgeschichte
UK: I was very good at history when I was at school.
US: London has a very colorful history.
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Yesterday, Shoshana and Youri took me to the National Museum of Kalackistani History."
- "At The Museum of Kalackistani History"
- "The city of Boston was founded in 1630 by British puritans, making it one of the oldest cities in American history."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "Not only will you be astounded by the sound, but you will also be contributing to one of the most remarkable technological turnarounds in recent history."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history, I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "Susie : It reflects the history of the Delavigne Corporation."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'History'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...