Übersetzung & Definition
the history (of the world): die Geschichte (der Welt)
in the history (of automobiles): in der Geschichte (des Automobils)
The biggest pizza in the history of pizza-making was cooked in Pisa. Die größte Pizza in der Geschichte des Pizzamachens wurde in Pisa gebacken.
my (banking) history: meine (Bank-) Vorgeschichte
UK: I was very good at history when I was at school.
US: London has a very colorful history.
- "Not only will you be astounded by the sound, but you will also be contributing to one of the most remarkable technological turnarounds in recent history."
- "Yesterday, Shoshana and Youri took me to the National Museum of Kalackistani History."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "The city of Boston was founded in 1630 by British puritans, making it one of the oldest cities in American history."
- "Susie : It reflects the history of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Nurse Baker : Just a few questions about your general health, where you've traveled, and your sexual history."
- "At The Museum of Kalackistani History"
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'History'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.