Übersetzung & Definition
to honor (a promise): ehren, (ein Versprechen) einlösen
an honor: eine Ehre
UK: I promise to honour and obey you, master.
US: May I have the honor of this next dance?
- "We would be honored if you would consider accepting our humble invitation to be the speaker at this year's dinner and conference."
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
- "Moreover, I'm honoured and touched that you selected me to be the photographer for your first photoshoot!"
- "It was an honor and a privilege working with you."
- "It's an honor and a privilege."
- "Bruno : Yes, it is quite an honor, much more prestigious than Perfume Fest in Utah."
- "Obviously this is a great honor for Kalvin Krime and my family."
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "Lotsa Medals : This year, Vancouver, British Columbia has the honor of hosting the Olympics."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Honor'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...