Übersetzung & Definition
to honor (a promise): ehren, (ein Versprechen) einlösen
an honor: eine Ehre
UK: I promise to honour and obey you, master.
US: May I have the honor of this next dance?
- "It's an honor and a privilege."
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
- "Bruno : Yes, it is quite an honor, much more prestigious than Perfume Fest in Utah."
- "Obviously this is a great honor for Kalvin Krime and my family."
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "Lotsa Medals : This year, Vancouver, British Columbia has the honor of hosting the Olympics."
- "It was an honor and a privilege working with you."
- "We at Epikure make it a point to honor every single one of our agreements to the letter."
- "Moreover, I'm honoured and touched that you selected me to be the photographer for your first photoshoot!"
- ""The building is in the form of an organic spiral and honors the work of Xavier Delavigne who loved to eat snail soup while working on his early perfumes in France," he said."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Honor'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.