Übersetzung & Definition
a hot air balloon: ein Heißluftballon
- "January 25th, 2019: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
- "Hot Air Balloon Crashes Over Pacific: Rescue teams dispatched, survivors unlikely"
- "July 27th, 2007: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
- "Donny is licensed to fly and certified to teach in single and multi-engine airplanes, as well as helicopters, gliders, hot air balloons and UFOs."
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "According to unnamed sources, the hot air balloon was commandeered by eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "Something about a hot air balloon ride in the south Pacific."
- "The hot air balloon was being tracked by satellite and radio until 7:32, at which time it disappeared from the radar, and the radio signal was replaced by static."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Hot air balloon'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.