Übersetzung & Definition
a human being: ein Mensch
- "I am your new king, and generally awesome human being, Philip Cheeter."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly skilled office job!"
- "Like he deserves our respect as a human being, or an ostrich."
- "My name is Philip Cheeter and I'm the most repugnant human being on the face of the Earth."
- "Oh God, why am I such a terrible human being?"
- "Namely, should the company stay in the hands of this pitiful excuse for a human being, Bruno Delavigne-"
- "Human beings have the disadvantage of being able to worry about future events, including ones which may never happen."
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly-skilled office job!"
- "Icarus is a seriously awkward human being with some bizarre compulsive disorders, but he is quite gifted with numbers."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Human being'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...