Übersetzung & Definition
I must say...: Ich muss sagen...
I must say that the movie last night was horrible. Ich muss sagen, dass der Film gestern Abend schrecklich war.
- "I must say you're even more beautiful than I expected."
- "After reading both of your emails yesterday, I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised."
- "Hannah : I'm not that impressed, I must say."
- "Firstly, I must say that I'm disappointed in you."
- "I must say that I'm disappointed, but I'm sure that Bob, Horatio and I will have a blast, just the three of us."
- "I must say that I doubt that Philip Cheeter would ever take it upon himself to contact the CEO of the Perfume Hut if he had a problem with one of their buyers."
- "So, I've read your resumé and I must say I was rather impressed."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'I must say'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.