Übersetzung & Definition
an image: ein Image, ein Bild, eine Ansicht
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "We're trying to get away from the clichéd image that the world has of Australia."
- "Delavigne Corp has revitalized its image by redesigning one of the most recognized symbols in the world of perfume and cosmetics: the Delavigne logo."
- "67 IMAGE OF LONDON IN THE RAIN"
- "I'm not sure that would be great for his image as a leader of men."
- "And a rusty Delavigne wouldn't be very good for the company's image."
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
- "Of course, it's fine that Sheik Jafar should like the scent - I don't see why not - but to market it with his own image on the bottle?"
- "But, I'm a bit concerned about your image, Jean."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Image'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.