Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Eating locally, when possible, certainly has advantages both in terms of environmental impact and taste."
- "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / CULTURAL IMPACT"
- "We must of course monitor the situation, though I would be very surprised if this "copycat" product had an impact on our sales."
- "I don't want to have any negative impact on the party, so please, pretend like I'm not here and "party hard"."
- "It neutralizes the impact we've had on the environment."
- "This year Horatio is working on a line of perfumes for men which will surely have an impact on the market for male cosmetics."
- "Minimize the environmental impact of your own business practices"
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Impact'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!