Übersetzung In order to
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "There's only one solution: we need to energize the machine with a steady pulse of infrasonic frequencies in order to cancel out all the bad resonance."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Philip will be traveling by company car in order to save on airfare, so you can consider this a 'business road trip' if you like."
- "Some of us will run away to Canada, in order to escape the draft."
- "I have used shorthand in my notes in order to save time."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ...................................."
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'In order to'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!