Übersetzung & Definition
(the person) in question: (die) fragliche (Person)
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "The model in question is practically naked."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'In question'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.