Übersetzung & Definition
to inform: informieren
I wanted to inform you that the CEO of Kalvin Krime has just arrived. Ich möchte Sie informieren, dass der Geschäftsführer von Kalvin Krime gerade angekommen ist.
This is to inform you that due to a pipe leak, access to the company gym will be restricted. Aufgrund einer undichten Stelle in der Kanalisation wird der Zugang zum Fitnessraum der Firma eingeschränkt.
informed: informiert, benachrichtigt
UK: I wanted to inform you that the CEO of Kalvin Krime has just arrived.
US: This is to inform you that due to a pipe leak, access to the company gym will be restricted.
- "I want to inform you that we are currently looking for a short jingle to accompany our new radio advertising campaign for Delavigne perfumes."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we regret to inform you that the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines are closed for service."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "I have to inform you that chickens are not vegetables."
- "I'm writing to inform you of certain changes to the structure of the company which will be effected very soon."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "Space Base Alpha : The ground staff have informed us that the spacecraft is cleared for launch."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Inform'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.