Übersetzung & Definition
an insult: eine Beleidigung
to insult: beleidigen
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
- "If someone insults you, don't take it personally."
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
- "You seem to have insulted a number of the staff, and one of Philip's clients left the canteen crying!"
- "And don't insult the differently-sized."
- "Hannah : I have never been so insulted in my entire life."
- "Are you trying to insult me?"
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Insult'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.