Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "Hannah : I have never been so insulted in my entire life."
- "Are you trying to insult me?"
- "You seem to have insulted a number of the staff, and one of Philip's clients left the canteen crying!"
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
- "If someone insults you, don't take it personally."
- "I don't believe Luna would ever insult anyone."
- "And don't insult the differently-sized."
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
- "Their young German star, Hans Kuper, was suspended by the club for insulting the kangaroo mascot of a rival team. Kuper was angry because the kangaroo apparently mocked him."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Insult'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!