Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
- "I've also developed a deep understanding of the full range of human reactions: fear, apprehension, concern, as well as intense anger."
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original blends."
- "He complained of "intense pancake syndrome", "lazy eyebrows" and a "chocolate mistake"."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original mixtures."
- "an intense bar fight ensues... and then the saloon doors open"
- "I suggest we end this very intense session with a big hug."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Intense'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!